PLEASE VOTE - YOU COUNT! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ


As I look at my blogs over the year, it’s no secret I have been very happy with the vast majority of Marie Mornis’ votes as our Commissioner. Have a refresher look, if you like. 

This election will determine the direction of the County. It may be the first year in nearly half a century (maybe longer) that Conservatives made up the majority of the Gilpin County Board of Commissioners. I like that idea.  Not because I ALWAYS take a conservative opinion on each and every topic. I do not. 

I am all for change, especially when you see Commissioners in your wealthy county make excuses why they can’t spend the money on the people. Worse yet, why the people’s taxes should be raised. It’s time for some fiscal conservatism in Gilpin County, in my humble opinion! I have an opinion, and I believe Marie Mornis has proven time and again she cares about spending wisely with our money. I want more of that. Marie can be trusted with your vote. I would vote for Marie if she were a Democrat, as well as any other affiliation. It’s a responsibility thing. Gitterdun for Gilpin!

This blog is non-partisan. I show both parties’ events and want to ask everyone to vote NOW! This is a Primary election. With Gilpin County only having 4,000ish registered voters, YOUR VOTE can change the outcome of the election.  As of Friday, only 997 ballots have been received. There are only two days left - Tuesday by 7 p.m.  You may drop your ballot into a drop box out in the county, or at the Courthouse. It is too late to Snail Mail your ballot.

Thank you for reading this Blog. We will continue to share all things Gilpin, shining light on things you may want to know. 

Take care.

God bless America and may Gods Bless Gilpin County,

Donna



Popular Posts